Need information about file /dev/dri to fix mesa support

slitaz-base-file contain a node /dev/dri, created by mktazdevs line 67 with 'mknod dri c 10 63'. When mesa-dri is installed, Xorg can't load dri & dri2 modules because it want /dev/dri to be a directory. I want to know if this node is needed in other cases or if it's an error or something deprecated and I can remove it from slitaz-base-files by modifying mktazdevs.

Goal : Fixing dri support (should works out-of-the-box)

Thanks,
--
GoKhlaYeh <gokhlayeh@xxxxxxxxxx>