important modifiations planned in tazbb & tazwok

I plan to modify some parts of tazbb & tazwok, the main goal is fixing the autocook feature of tazbb.
Can someone open two new hg in repos and give me access : tazbb and libtaz. As I will pull important changes in tazbb, I think that an independant hg repository is better; because it's more readable and because I don't want to have tazbb cooking all changes. libtaz contains several shared ash libraries with some code for tazbb/tazwok/tazpkg and others. libtaz contains a tool wich generate cooklist without loops.

When theses new repoes will be available, I will pull the code and add a receipt tazbb-testing in cooking to make all changes available for everyone. After the period of testings & eventuals bug reports, I will pull the code in tazbb.

P.S.: configure repoes to automatically generate a tarball in source folder when repo is tag would be great.

Thanks,
--
GoKhlaYeh <gokhlayeh@xxxxxxxxxx>