Re: Split receipt's idea

Hi Christopher,

When I wrote tazarch, I thought about this issue. You are right that sometime one feels frustrated when he forgets to update all the related libs. But, there are pros and cons of both the approaches.

I feel "To split or Not to split" is not a major concern as long as we have some simple way " to make sure that the complex packages like vlc is updated with all its related libs". Probably, tazwok can prompt out the related packages using WANTED variable or like what we do for linux-*.

Rohit

--
Rohit Joshi,PhD
CSAIL, MIT