Re: Cooking vs. stable

Le 27 sept. - 15:34, Martín Cigorraga a écrit :
>    2010/9/26 Martin Cigorraga <martosurf7600@xxxxxxxxx>
>
>      Hi guys, I'm new to SliTaz, the little BIG distro!

Welcome Martin !

>      I'm about to download SliTaz and want to know in a nutshell how stable
>      Cooking is,

It depends, just after a release, cooking is often broken, because many
changes are pushed to it. The toolchain is updated, and so on.

If you want to start hacking, you can have fun with stable and then
maybe, if you're an advanced linux hacker, you'll be at home with
cooking at any moment.

>      I plan to start learning SliTaz ways and use it as my pendrive distro -
>      and of course
>      give back all I can to community.

You'll find many interesting things in the documentation on the website.
All your feedback, comments, bug reports and patchs are more than
welcome !

Have fun !

Julien aka taziden