documentation

Regarding the docs and following a discussion which started on the forum.

I would recommend to reorganise slightly the documentation, which is confusing
in places.

I suggest that:
- the docs for 2.0 and 3.0 is separated (even if the same structure is kept, and
if to begin with the docs will be a copy of each other)
- the current structure be slightly modified.
I suggest that would be build this way:

whitepapers (= how tos: eg printing, configuring the firewall, setting the
resolution)

reference guide (eg syntax for tazpkg, tazlito...)

external references

Newsletters
development notes

I find the current structure is way too complex for newcomers, with guides,
manuals, books... At this stage, when i am looking for some info i do not know
where i should look for it (i am never sure it will be in the guides, or in any
of the "books", for example). And of course I never know what version. I am
guessing there will be a version 4 in year, which will add to the confusion. The
idea being that once 4.0 is out, we just add a new link for the documentation of
4.0, which might be mostly 3.0 docs copied there to begin with, and will be
incrementally updated once reviewed. It also allows to keep the docs for former
version of slitaz which have their own advantage (being lighter)

Most (if not all) of the available docs fall into one of these categories.

(I have proposed to write or translate part of the documentation and will do it,
once a decision on this is made)

thank you for some idea/feedback