New Package: git-gui

Hi all --

I use the Git version control system over Mercurial (just personal
preference, it was the first I was introduced to and have no need to
move away as yet) but SliTaz hasn't a GUI for it (yes, laugh all you
want) so I've packaged the Tk/Tcl-based git-gui.

I'm not too sure as to the process as this is my first package offering
to SliTaz; it doesn't need compiling as it's merely a bunch of Tcl
scripts, so would this reciept for 'tazwok' be okay?

I have tested the generated package (0) on a v3 stable LiveCD and a
couple of other SliTaz installs successfully so have put the wok
directory (1) and the receipt (2) in a public folder in my DropBox for
your perusal. It has some 'stuff' along with a symlink (which will need
to be updated with each version, but that can be sorted later I
think).

(As a side note, I have spent the past couple of days trying to
compile Pino, an multi-account, identi.ca & Twitter client, but, after
finding dependency after dependency, it turns out the version of GTK+ &
the Vala language compiler on Stable isn't high enough! I'll check
what's in Cooking and see if it will be happy there.)

Cheers,
Ben

0:  http://dl.dropbox.com/u/6413248/git-gui-0.12.0.66.tazpkg
1:  http://dl.dropbox.com/u/6413248/git-gui.tar.gz