Re: how to add new language support to SliTaz

Hi jozee, i agree with you, it must have a guide or tutorial about
i18n on doc.slitaz.org. We have the notes on labs that are a great
resource about adding gettext support to gtkdialog based tools, and
the gettext manual
(http://www.gnu.org/software/gettext/manual/gettext.html#Preparing-Shell-Scripts)
could be used for more information on the subject.

Also, we can add a little step-by-step guide, using the tools
makefiles (http://hg.slitaz.org/tazusb/file/tip/Makefile for example)
to explain how to create and install po files.