Re: cooklist of packages for 4.0

Honestly I want to take part in packaging some software which I found
none in the list, but because I don't use desktop by now, so I have to
delay to do it.

I think I should translate SliTaz to Indonesian first, and later when
I am on the desktop I'll start doing package compile as I would like
to install SliTaz on my desktop for my everyday use.

On 4/7/10, Ludovic LEMARINEL <l.lemarinel@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I'd like to compile some packages !
> Should they need to be compiled under 4.0 or can they be compiled on 3.0 ?
>
> Regards :)
>
> 2010/4/6 Claudinei Pereira <contato@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>
>> Hi Alexander,
>>
>> Now you're added as a developer on the distro project on labs, so you
>> can edit the wiki page.
>>
>> Hugs
>>
>> 2010/4/6 Alexander Medvedev <devl547@xxxxxxxxx>:
>> > Hm... I have some problems editing the wiki page)
>> > With best regards, Alexander.
>> >

>> --
>> www.claudineipereira.com
>>
>> ---