Re: Help writting release notes

Not sure if you are soliciting input from users, or just developers,
but there are a couple of items  I think deserve attention:

"Full USB install is also supported and some time is needed using
rootdelay=10 as a kernel argument (in GRUB menu.lst)."
This is not very clear to me. I guess it is a kernel parameter for USB
Install, but why is it needed?

"Security
packages + mountbox: dmsetup linux-md devmapper"
A little explanation might be in order.

Anyway, looking forward to the new release. Very impressive distro!
How much does it really differ from the 3/14/10 release?