[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/slitaz Archives
- To: slitaz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: tazhw setup [device]
- From: Rohit Joshi <rj.rohit@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2010 19:22:44 +0000
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=caqxe96qOBBngLxpau20ZRAjgDAMavP1vb/Jq9pG94M=; b=rS0N//fauXku+qa6/zGnX+tcpcL6IwEVG3gWUxmFex4w1ILGMsVvE94JO9uRxKNU3E 74uUZga5NO1abtAkAowtOGvQyWPiFywFoyQ8IvTiDnWiaRzVBTMdpBuW0z8SdUSZ3EM5 cC2yp9O2NSL6eGbFbcmPEtGKyGcG//c/nVZV8=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; b=UhrBcZ1Z4QJVV9+xwVxXzp+nfpdi7yfw1rh8c/j7ElfVUX/hSOYiGmZYzHTvfQmxQN GqdE/c61IHS/hoFH60IW6FbhUlLU+QX8mQCVo5BZhu7kGBsfSond6rwefuwiW7byO3FP GeD02G8trjvVLn/s44emr8wo3R52Vd3dZi48c=
For nvidia and ati, I assume you are using xorg (or the latest
cooking). There is a xorg configuration procedure in the script but I
have not enabled it.
On Fri, Mar 12, 2010 at 6:29 PM, Rohit Joshi <rj.rohit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi all,
> This work extends the tazhw tool to make setting up devices like
> printer or scanner easier. Please help to test it. More details:
> First, you must have an upgraded system (atleast udev). Then, simply
> install the package and open the tazhw box. Click on a device and
> follow the prompts.
> OR simply type "tazhw setup [device]". More details here:
> If you are "lucky" :-), everything would be set for you automatically.
> I, sincerely, hope you are lucky.
> If it fails, report back :-). Also, make sure that tazhw detects your
> module correctly else upgrade your system. Pascal corrected the
> "depmod" error yesterday. Many related packages have also been
> Due to the limited hardware device I have, I have not tested 3g-modem
> and ati graphic card. If you do have this, please test them and report
> Please feel free to edit the script (hwsetup) if you find bugs or if
> you have experience in setting up devices in SliTaz.
> Enjoy the weekend...
SliTaz GNU/Linux Mailing list - http://www.slitaz.org/