Re: Contribution to Slitaz

Hi Gokhlayeh,

Very good work.

1) slitaz-icon : for icon theme. E17 flavor is welcome.
2) Please do send your iptables work.
3) Please go ahead and update fotoxx

Currently, we have frozen the wok and working on fixing the bugs and
improving the pkgs/tools. We are not supposed to add any new pkgs
unless they are required for security/bugs/broken purposes.

Do you have access to hg repos?? May like to get one if you would like
to help out.

Rohit