Re: Next Cooking announce and Wok freez

Some improvements to the English text.

Rohit

<h2>Cooking 201002xx</h2>

SliTaz contributors are proud to announce a new Cooking version of the
LiveCD. This
is the last Cooking RC before 3.0 release. The core ISO image is at 27
MB and comes
with many changes and improvments. This Cooking  uses Xorg as X server
instead of Xvesa and provides full UTF-8 support.
Within a clean desktop environment, it also provides many applications
for daily usage and common tasks.
Netsurf replaces firefox as a default web browser. Nevertheless, a
Firefox flavor at 29 Mb with sound and
wifi support can also be downloaded from official mirrors.
On the updates and improvements side: tazpkg is faster; boot-scripts
are updated and
home-made toolboxes are improved. Wifibox uses awk for better network
scanning. WPA
support in the boot scripts have been improved. Boot time is logged
for performance measuring.
The SliTaz installer will now try to use files from an USB device if
no cdrom is found, let you use a separate /home partition, create a
default user account and set a root password.
And finally, LiveCD customization is now much easier. User just have to:
boot, modify and use writefs via Tazlito graphical interface or from the command
line to generate their own customized CD.
As usual, you can <a href="get/index.html#cooking">download</a> these new
flavors from one of the official mirrors of the project and provide feedback
on the SliTaz forum.