Re: Unable to get Broadcom 4311 working with SliTaz

Sure--I'll post it on the forum.  I would have asked on the forum
initially, but yesterday I was unable to join the forum--looked like a
server error.  The "Apply for Membership" page would ask me for my
birthday, but "0" was the only option offered in the drop-down for
year, which it then refused to accept.   Looks like it has been fixed,
and I am able to join today, though.

I've never used ndiswrapper, but will give it a shot...  Back to google...  :-)

Thanks!

Jon