HELP: skype, webcam and video

Hi all,

I was wondering if somebody is using video on skype. I found my old
webcam (Microdia Win2 PC Camera) yesterday and thought I will give it
a try on skype. I have got to the stage where I can see a blurry image
in skype. I don't know how to proceed afterwards :-(. I want to check
if its a problem with my webcam or if I am missing any lib. If you
have any webcam, you can help me out. Please do the following:

1) Download/install the following pkgs from
http://people.slitaz.org/~jozee/packages/
1) linux-video pkg  (having many more webcams support)
2) libv4l pkg (video 4 linux 1 and 2 support extra libs)

Then, plugin your webcam (/dev/video0 should be created). Add yourself
to "video" group if not done already.

# lsusb (find your webcamera)
# modprobe correct_module

Then, do:
#export LD_PRELOAD=/usr/lib/libv4l/v4l1compat.so
(if you don't so this, skype will crash when video starts)

and run skype &. You should then be able to see your webcam in skype:
OPTIONS->Video device-> Usb camera (/dev/video0)

Press "Test" and you should see a live image. The problem is that i am
not getting a clear image. I don't have another webcam to test to see
if its a webcam problem or a lib problem. If you have been able to
successfully install webcam, please let me know.

Thanks

Rohit