Re: Tazlito with Kernel from latest cooking

Hi again,

> A pure core flavor seems also to work with the newest kernel. Maybe there is
> a limit to the ramfs size or something in the new one? I am trying to track
> this down right now.
I can't really put a finger on this. It indeed seems to be related to the
size. For example something like this already fails:

tazlito get-flavor core
echo vim-7.2 >> distro-packages.list
tazlito clean-distro
tazlito gen-distro
tazlito gen-flavor core

This is not fixed to vim, but also happens with other packages of sufficient
size. Anybody experiencing something like that with cooking?

Best,
Harald