Re: Problem using cups-pdf

> Hi Claudinei,

Hi Rohit, thanks for your response!

> First, I am guessing that firefox not being able to print may be
> related to this line in firefox mozconfig: ac_add_options
> --disable-printing

Damn, i'll need to rebuild firefox :)

> Second, can you check if this margin problem still occurs if you simply do
> echo "testing a line will print its right margins if not a webpage or
> a pdf" > /dev/lp0

I can't. See that:

[console]
tux@slitaz:~$ ls -l /dev/lp*
ls: /dev/lp*: No such file or directory
[/console]

I'm pretty sure it isn't a good thing.

Well, i tested cups-pdf printing a doc file from OpenOffice and it
worked fine, no truncated parts. Rebuild firefox to get it printing
it's not a good option for me (it's a pain in the ass to cook large
packages on my duron 1200), so i'll see if it's an issue related to
Opera, or try some command line options to gs when printing from
opera.

Hugs man :)

www.claudineipereira.com