Problem using cups-pdf

Hello guys,

I'm trying to make the package cups-pdf works here on my machine (i'm
using cooking)... First thing i've done was setting permissions (4755)
on /usr/lib/cups/backend/cups-pdf to make it appear on the printers
lists (http://localhost:631). Then, after adding the printer, i edited
the file /etc/cups/cups-pdf.conf in order to put the pdf files on my
home dir (Out ${HOME}/PDF).

No page was printed because an gs error (it need libcom_err.so.3).
SliTaz provides a symlink pointing libcom_err.so.2 to
libcom_err.so.2.1. After making a new symlink (ln -s libcom_err.so.2.1
libcom_err.so.3) gs works, so cups-pdf works when i print a web page
using opera - no way to get firefox printing :( -

The problem is: there's an error on the printed pages... The right and
bottom sides are truncated... Please see the attached file... Don't
know if it is a gs or cups or cups-pdf related issue.

Any help are welcome! Hugs.

--
www.claudineipereira.com