Re: Road to 3.0, core ISO size and UTF-8

Hi Christophe

Christophe Lincoln wrote:
Hi all,

First off, thanks for your reply. So 30Mb is not the limit anymore
for the core ISO, we will start by including UTF-8 and translation,
following by more hardware support and we will see for the new
applications to include.

Note: We may release a new cooking before starting UTF-8 migration.

Are you taking a new flavor to Geneva. If so, is it available for download?

I will update and finish the roadmap according to the thread.

Regards,

Thanks

Paul