Re: Road to 3.0, core ISO size and UTF-8

 +1 for 35Mb for enhanced hardware support. Good out of box hardware
support is really important.

I am neutral to both abiword  and mplayer. So, anything is fine. Just
to clarify a misconception, mplayer or mplayer-svn, though small in
sizes, are not a stripped version. They can play anything that vlc can
play.  Mplayer-team is making a good effort to support most things out
of box. And mplayer-codecs (23Mb) is no more needed for most of user's
need. Only useful codec missing in mplayer is Realplayer 10 and 11
(25kb in size), it is planned to be officially included in mplayer
soon.

About the RAM scalability problem: I am currently working on this
issue so that, in future, even if any flavor has higher iso size, the
RAM requirement will not increase by a large factor. More details
here: http://labs.slitaz.org/issues/show/115

Rohit