MTP device support

Hi everybody

my current mission is to make my MP3player (creative nomad => MTP device)
working with slitaz.

apparently, the way is to use Gnomad2 ( http://gnomad2.sourceforge.net/ )
then I need among other stuffs libnjb, I managed to make a package for
this and you gonna find the "receipts" below (including libnjb-dev)

I hope there is no mistake in my receipts and then, it's gonna be possible
to include those packages in the cooking.

for more infos about my curent work, check this :
http://forum.slitaz.org/viewtopic.php?pid=9707 (french only sorry :? )

I hope it helps somehow

theophile bikepunk
--

# SliTaz package receipt.

PACKAGE="libnjb"
VERSION="2.2.6"
CATEGORY="system-tools"
SHORT_DESC="C library and API for communicating with the Creative Nomad
JukeBox and Dell DJ"
MAINTAINER="keupont@xxxxxxxxxx"
DEPENDS="libusb"
BUILD_DEPENDS="libusb-dev"
TARBALL="$PACKAGE-$VERSION.tar.gz"
WEB_SITE="http://libnjb.sourceforge.net/";
WGET_URL="$SF_MIRROR/$PACKAGE/$TARBALL"

# Rules to configure and make the package.
compile_rules()
{
	cd $src
	./configure --enable-hotplugging \
		--prefix=/usr \
		--infodir=/usr/share/info \
		--mandir=/usr/share/man \
		$CONFIGURE_ARGS &&
	make &&
	make DESTDIR=$PWD/_pkg install
}

# Rules to gen a SliTaz package suitable for Tazpkg.
genpkg_rules()
{
	mkdir -p $fs/usr/lib
	cp -a $_pkg/usr/lib/*.so* $fs/usr/lib
	strip --strip-unneeded $fs/usr/lib/*
}

# SliTaz package receipt.

PACKAGE="libnjb-dev"
VERSION="2.2.6"
CATEGORY="development"
SHORT_DESC="C library and API for communicating with the Creative Nomad
JukeBox and Dell DJ devel files"
MAINTAINER="keupont@xxxxxxxxxx"
WANTED="libnjb"
WEB_SITE="http://libnjb.sourceforge.net/";

# Rules to gen a SliTaz package suitable for Tazpkg.
genpkg_rules()
{
	mkdir -p $fs/usr/lib
	cp -a $_pkg/usr/lib/*.*a $fs/usr/lib
	cp -a $_pkg/usr/lib/pkgconfig $fs/usr/lib
	cp -a $_pkg/usr/include $fs/usr
	cp -a $_pkg/usr/bin $fs/usr
}