Re: Firefox 3.0.8 (Re)Build

> Since the last upgrade (busybox/boot-scripts) Firefox is now building fine.
Confirmed. Busybox upgrade fixes firefox 3.08 build.

I guess basename (set -e) busybox hack by Pascal fixes it.

Great work.

Rohit

On Fri, Apr 10, 2009 at 7:23 PM, Rohit Joshi <rj.rohit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Mallory,

> even Firefox developpers couldn't help.
> Since the last upgrade (busybox/boot-scripts) Firefox is now building fine.

Great work..Awesome

Rohit

On Fri, Apr 10, 2009 at 6:57 PM, Mallory MOLLO <mallory@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi everyone,

As you may know, we had a lot of problems trying to build Firefox, I spent
myself some full days looking for information, even Firefox developpers
couldn't help.

Since the last upgrade (busybox/boot-scripts) Firefox is now building fine.
I'm working on a new receipt.