security team?

Hello all!

I really enjoy using SliTaz.  The combination of excellent packaging
tools and an elegant design makes it the perfect distro for me to
tweak and mess around with.  However, I have an idea that might
improve the distro.  I think that it would be awesome to have a
security page on SliTaz Labs and a security response team to maintain
it.  When one of the packages in the SliTaz repos released a security
update, a team member would add an issue to the Labs page and start to
work on packaging the patched version.  The patched package could be
put online in a seperate space until the package maintainer had time
to look at and approve it.

I would be happy to start this and start getting things patched.  This
seems like a really good way to keep SliTaz safe from preventable
security issues.

What are your thoughts?

Jesse Lehman