Re: SliTaz Labs

> Christophe,

Mike,

> I'm very happy to see the move to Redmine - great choice. I can't say
> enough good things about it.

I also love it!

> Experienced developers / contributors will certainly know which
> project a feature request or bug report belongs to, but I can imagine
> that newbies might be confused on which of the current projects they
> should submit issues to. In Redmine you can always move an issue to
> another project once it is reviewed by someone who knows where it
> should go.
>
> So, if you haven't thought about it already, I'd suggest a top level
> project called SliTaz that would be used for this where all general
> issues can be entered.

Done and called 'distro': http://labs.slitaz.org/projects/show/distro

I moved the roadmap from the community Wiki but how can we have a nive
progress bar ?

> Nice job with the theming. There are a few minor issues with the css
> but I haven't had a chance to dig into it closely yet. I'll let you
> know what I find. It would also be nice to set the favicon.ico.

Thanks for the CSS. Favicon exit: http://labs.slitaz.org/favicon.ico
but I can't find to code used to generate the index and add the link
to the image...

> Is there any help you need here, or are you all set?

I suggest using the Labs Wiki for developpers notes and complementary
doc do the cookbook, this page must be imported:
http://wiki.slitaz.org/doku.php?id=devel:i18n

If you know howto modify the HTML code for the favicon and mybe add
also SliTaz logo in the headers.

You are now admin in Redmine so you can have a look at what I'have done.