few ideas

some ideas i think can make slitaz better and leaner:
- replace geany + leafpad with only one: medit/scite
- cherokee/nginx webserver
- remove slim. use mingetty autologin and put startx on .bashrc to
automatically launch x.
- remove resolution selection. just launch x with best possible
resolution. see how grml does this
- new version: 'slitaz developer edition' or something let us easily
packages binaries for slitaz
- community repo like archlinux aur
- donate button on the homepage :)

btw. few problems i found:
- tuxfamily mirror not updated.
- it's not detecting sis 190/191 gigabit eth
- just yesterday i do full upgrade to my tazusb and do writefs lzma as
usuall. but this time i got kernel panic on startup. is it just me?

big thanks for slitaz. help me a lot fixing windows and linux pc.

rgds.dennyhalim.com
Mesin Cari Indonesia! http://indosearch.blogspot.com
on Polaris, news & updates. http://polaris.blogspot.com ; www.mypolaris.com

.... they look but do not see and hear but do not listen or understand. Mat 13:13
.... but that which cometh out of the mouth, this defileth a man.   Mat 15:11