QT packages are missing a few executables

When building a couple of QT based programs the build procedures
complained about a couple of missing QT programs (lupdate, lrelease,
....). I found that these programs were built when cooking the
"qt-x11-...." package but these executables were never copied into any
of the QT packages. I updated the qmake receipt to add these
executables and with that in place an the new qtmake package installed
everything works like charm :).
My advice would be that the official qmake package in slitaz is
upgraded to include the qt binaries that today do not go into any of
the slitaz qt packages.

Kind Regards

Lars