Re: Handbook Portuguese Translation

Thanks Paul! Brazilian Portuguese wiki community created.

http://wiki.slitaz.org/doku.php?id=pt-br:index

Claudinei

2008/8/19 Paul Issott <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
As far as I know nobody is working on a Portuguese Translation. Go for it! You may find it a bit easier if you start off on the Wiki, that way anybody can contribute and you can start to build quickly.

Paul

--
Paul Issott <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>