skitaz in russian? what is goin'on?

Hello, friends!
My name is Alexander aka magerlab.
I am a puppy linux user and one of the Russian Puppy Team. I also like the simplicity of slitaz. I downloaded the iso and tried latest cooking slitaz
well...
at the boot there's an option to change a language with russian also. Very nice, I thought !

But when i looked to see what is acually installed i've noticed that there's no russian locale at all! Only menu items that are in /usr/share/desktop-directories are in russian but there is no locale folders in /usr/lib/locale and /usr/share locale
and this things are critical, of course.

so i wanted to contact developers directly but did not find any email on the site:(
and decided to subscribe to that list

also i would like to know if there's already russian translator or a team maybe if no i can compile an archive or may be a package with all files needed for gui in russian( the console support for russian is ...another song:)