Re: Receipts for aqualung, worker, tea & wbar

Steve Lawson a écrit :

Please find attached some receipts for apps that I've managed to get up and running on Slitaz. Some of them aren't perfect but they will all work with a bit of tweaking. Main problem being missing dev packages.

We gone check.

This is a first for me, so please let me know if I haven't done something correctly, I'm willing to learn.

Nice. Welcome to SliTaz Land... :)
worker - File manager - http://www.boomerangsworld.de/worker/ (requires avfs) aqualung - FLAC, OGG, MP3 (for now) music player - http://aqualung.factorial.hu/home.html
wbar - Nice launcher bar - http://code.google.com/p/wbar/
teagtk - Text Editor - http://tea-editor.sourceforge.net/ (requires gtksourceview)

Keep up the great work on Slitaz, it looks to be a promisingly very good distro.
thanks

Thanks
Steve
+Eric.