[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/slitaz Archives
- To: slitaz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: A bunch of receipts :)
- From: "Chadi El Ahmad" <chadi.elahmad@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2008 08:19:57 +0000
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding :content-disposition; bh=5XcsH+NwdjUfGdokvzlojl3EvwjtQ4D9I28hU6tDj1A=; b=CKQsf49E0csmfZYSNzWfEVd9l/Z6TyEDsUHMImNFkxec5lWhuczziekqLRIJYdW1BK +tj+HRHkPHRCUnYdhCSV7LyPR0/DxxrKgCJ4/UfNBFkOtJCUQiXW8/XYR1q31BYwbAPW nCgO8XLZ9Kl0/rFyO0wLo5cUE7Mwyj4FfXx3w=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=message-id:date:from:to:subject:mime-version:content-type :content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition; b=h68Lk3nAYHQ339sXWhR5NMmsPC5OfYfG9BXAuGlCPD38MfXSakQUJjyhfHtuUhR2aD iUcC+BpjWyjjY5/NSil2oSHG6dqLVstCoAlxxVADjr8h8fi5lMKGPV54oWr8WEpxRiGR jVzzLa8aFKeyvNu1GxTuxIP4xO3hBZIE+3rcI=
While playing around with SliTaz, I ended up compiling and installing
quite some progs. So here's the receipts, as I think they may be of
some use to others too. I was pretty careful when writing them and I
tested them seriously, but I would really appreciate some feedback.
gogglesmm: Goggles Music Manager, a very nice and lightweight music
manager that has a ui like iTunes and Rythmbox
kobodeluxe: Avery intertaining third person scrolling 2D shooter game,
I love it!
pingus: Excellent Lemmings-like game, I really love it! But be
careful, there's a huge memory leak (not just the SliTaz version)
iat: (Iso9660 Analyzer Tool) CL tool that converts many types of
CD-ROM image file formats and converting them into ISO-9660.
libsdl-image: An image file loading library with SDL
libsdl-image-dev: Dev files
libsdl-mixer: A multichannel sample and music mixer
libsdl-mixer-dev: Dev files
libfox: The FOX toolkit for programming UI
libfox-dev: Dev files
libfox-doc: The documentation and some source codes given as example
and their binaries
libfox-utils: Some utils that are compiled with it: image viewer, file
manager, scren shots, text editor, etc.
libtag: Library for reading and editing the meta-data of several
popular audio formats.
libtag-dev: Dev files
scons: A software construction tool."
Boost, that provides free peer-reviewed portable C++ source libraries,
compiled shared and static multithreaded libraries (only shared
libraries are compiled by default) :
- libboost-dev : the libraries that don't need to be compiled
seperately, they are headers with inline functions
Chadi El Ahmad
SliTaz GNU/Linux Mailing list - http://www.slitaz.org/