|NTFS-3G read/write NTFS driver|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/slitaz Archives
The latest stable version was released 2008-07-12.
* Fix: A corrupted size directory or a directory over tens of
million files may hang the driver. If NTFS-3G is compiled with an
external FUSE library (non-default on Linux) then FUSE CVS is needed
until FUSE 2.8.0 is released.
* Fix: Removing alternate data streams and extended attributes
* Fix: Mount could fail with some mount(8) utilities (e.g. busybox
one) if the /etc/mtab file didn't exist or was on a read-only file
system. This fix should solve most of the "/bin/mount: invalid
option -i" mount problems. If NTFS-3G is compiled with an external
FUSE library (non-default on Linux) then FUSE CVS is needed until
FUSE 2.8.0 is released.
* Fix: The driver always returned "I/O errors" if the standard file
descriptors were closed during mount, e.g. via some usage of udev,
* Fix: Building the driver failed if the --prefix=/ configure option
* Fix: Driver compilation may failed with 'PATH_MAX undeclared'
error mesage in some (cross)-compilation environments.
Powered by SliTaz
SliTaz GNU/Linux Mailing list.
Web site : http://www.slitaz.org/