Re: Patch: tazlito - Make comments consistent. Fix typos.

Hi Christophe,

> If you want you can send me a user:passwd (off list) to get write
> access to the repos.

Thanks! Done.

> Note: Setting the color for title with <font color= was done to have a
> better presentation of the manuals when we use Links2 (no css support)
> But tey can be removed, it's cleaner.

Thanks for insight on the Links2 / CSS issue. I agree that the pages
look much better when using Links2 so I'll leave them alone since I'm
not sure how the use of Links2 fits into the puzzle yet. (I figured
there must be a reason for it.)

-Mike

---
SliTaz GNU/Linux Mailing list.