Re: Tor, libevent receipts

On Wed, 30 Apr 2008 22:53:55 +0000
"odd ball" <0dddba11@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Through a bit of testing I've realized Tor doesn't look for a config
> file in /etc/tor (as I was used to) but in /usr/etc/tor. so changed
> the last line to:
>
> # config file.
>     cp -a $_pkg/usr/etc $fs/usr
>
> I wanted to avoid creating a /usr/etc directory because it felt
> untidy but I can't think of any other way.

Configure option: --sysconfdir=/etc

Tor is a great package! For libevent we can split the package in 2 and
put all devel files (only needed to compile tor not to use it) in
libevent-dev. I also changed the version to have only numbers, the
-stable string is not "standard" so a tiny hack to rename the source
tree and hop. Please find attached modified receipts.

Lok at them, test again... We Ok you must send me a username:passwod to
have write access to the wok.

When your receipts are in the wok, the binary packages wil be generated
on the build host and uploaded to the mirror by the mirror maintainer.