Tor, libevent receipts

I've finally managed to write receipts for Tor and Libevent (required by Tor). I'd appreciate it if someone would check them over and then I'd like to start uploading them and the packages.

----------Tor--------------
# SliTaz package receipt.

PACKAGE="tor"
VERSION="0.1.2.19"
CATEGORY="Network"
SHORT_DESC="An anonymizing overlay network for TCP"
MAINTAINER="0dddba11@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx"
DEPENDS="libevent openssl zlib"
BUILD_DEPENDS="libevent openssl-dev zlib-dev"
TARBALL="$PACKAGE-$VERSION.tar.gz"
WEB_SITE="http://www.torproject.org/"
WGET_URL="http://www.torproject.org/dist/$TARBALL"

# Rules to configure and make the package.
compile_rules()
{
    cd $src
    ./configure --prefix=/usr \
    --mandir=/usr/share/man $CONFIGURE_ARGS
    make
    make DESTDIR=$PWD/_pkg install
}

# Rules to gen a SliTaz package suitable for Tazpkg.
genpkg_rules()
{
    mkdir -p $fs/usr
    cp -a $_pkg/usr/bin $fs/usr

    # config file.
    cp -a $_pkg/usr/etc $fs/
}

---------libevent---------
# SliTaz package receipt.

PACKAGE="libevent"
VERSION="1.4.3-stable"
CATEGORY="Development"
SHORT_DESC="An event notification library"
WEB_SITE="http://www.monkey.org/~provos/libevent/"
WGET_URL="http://www.monkey.org/~provos/$TARBALL"

# Rules to configure and make the package.
compile_rules()
{
    cd $src
    ./configure --prefix=/usr \
    --mandir=/usr/share/man $CONFIGURE_ARGS
    make
    make DESTDIR=$PWD/_pkg install
}

# Rules to gen a SliTaz package suitable for Tazpkg.
genpkg_rules()
{
    mkdir -p $fs/usr/include $fs/usr/lib
    cp -a $_pkg/usr/lib/* $fs/usr/lib
    cp -a $_pkg/usr/include/* $fs/usr/include/
}

Everything works fine for me. I'll start work on Privoxy (nearly essential for Tor). Thanks,

Tom