[Sawfish] Firefox/Waterfox window size is reported incorrectly in resize overlay.

I haven't had time to look into this so far, but I just noticed that
the Firefox/Waterfox window size is being reported incorrectly by the
resize-overlay.

I've enabled "Move/Resize -> Show current dimensions of window while
resizing" and it seems like that the displayed/reported window size is
the actual size minus the *minimum* size, so the displayed size is a
few hundred pixels wrong. See the attached screenshot.

I can't remember when it started, but so far Firefox/Waterfox seems to
be the only application/window which exhibits this behavior. Other
applications which have a fixed minimum size of the window do not
display this. I've updated to the latest master and this still shows.

Has somebody else seen this?