|[Sawfish] The window framing buttons (close min/max iconify etc) do not work when the Russian input language is enabled|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/sawfish Archives
- To: sawfish@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [Sawfish] The window framing buttons (close min/max iconify etc) do not work when the Russian input language is enabled
- From: Yoric Ko <yoric-k@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 24 Dec 2020 01:16:17 +0700
- Authentication-results: myt4-e2967629ea0a.qloud-c.yandex.net; dkim=pass email@example.com
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yandex.ru; s=mail; t=1608747379; bh=zhoVVq8o8XKRBx+AKeohvKgZB+tktIkH/rkCclcBms4=; h=Subject:To:From:Date:Message-Id; b=NVJIlvCtZSe8v8QHQYOuyk3KqprQ78bzKIFHAeGIMvHJVr9QImJrs0gkUVbcW5UR8 DbV+ASQdXLhm8lN2ToJA9wiEnmQMHyQirTYh1FAVTzrNcmeQQ20wFUpb9XWDCyRqMg 37fjz0MD37/QNOoZawxmfJCDU0RurxS+OdAwf8aA=
- Organization: Globus fnd.
Hello, sorry for the bad English.
In the distant past, even in version 1.3.5, the window framing buttons (close, min/max, iconify etc) stopped working when the mouse was pressed when the Russian input language was enabled. And also by root-window. To display/remember switching languages - xxkb.
You can see that the mouse is hovering, and the click passes (the button flashes at the time of the click), but the action is not worked out. It doesn't work in version 1.12.90 either.
Please tell me where else you can write about this. I didn't find any more activity.