[Sawfish] The window framing buttons (close min/max iconify etc) do not work when the Russian input language is enabled

Hello, sorry for the bad English.
In the distant past, even in version 1.3.5, the window framing buttons (close, min/max, iconify etc) stopped working when the mouse was pressed when the Russian input language was enabled. And also by root-window. To display/remember switching languages - xxkb.
You can see that the mouse is hovering, and the click passes (the button flashes at the time of the click), but the action is not worked out. It doesn't work in version 1.12.90 either.
Please tell me where else you can write about this. I didn't find any more activity.

--
Yoric.
New-Sibirsk.