Re: [Sawfish] The window framing buttons (close min/max iconify etc) do not work when the Russian input language is enabled

I'm seeing the same problem. And I do vaguely remember that there *was*
a discussion about it at some point, but I can't find it anymore, so
that might just be me imagining things. For me it's a very small
problem, though, as I only switch to my secondary input for single
characters. I also vaguely remember that there where issues with the 5
button mouse support (--5-buttons) in this regard, but that might also
just be me. I think disabling it removed the issue, or broke Sawfish
completely, or some such, can't remember.

This list is still active, as needed. You *could* also open an issue on
the GitHub project, but it won't see that much more exposure that way.

I believe I wanted to look into this issue at some point, but I had no
idea where to start and I'm not that great when it comes to reading
Rep/LISP.