[Sawfish] [ANNOUNCE] librep 0.92.6

Hi all,

a new release of librep is available. Actually it's from 26th May, but
it seems I forgot to announce on the mailing list (shame on me).

Download:
	Tarballs: http://download.tuxfamily.org/librep
	Debian: http://apt.nanolx.org/pool/main/libr/librep/

Changes:

0.92.6
======

   * Fix 'inline_Fcons' multiple definition errors with gcc 5.
     [Christopher Bratusek]

   * Make detection of stack direction more robust [Andreas Schwab]

   * Remove 'debclean' target from Makefile, improve 'gitclean' target
     [Christopher Bratusek]

   * Fix checking version of libtool in 'autogen.sh' [Christopher
     Bratusek]

   * Update config.guess and config.sub to 2015-08-20 [Christopher
     Bratusek]

   * Debian GNU/Linux code review:
        + Rename configure.in to configure.ac [Christopher Bratusek]
        + Fix various spelling errors found by 'codespell' [Christopher
          Bratusek]
        + Fix the address of the FSF in various files as spotted by
          'licensecheck' [Christopher Bratusek]