Re: [Sawfish] Change default setting for all users?

you could modify

    /usr/share/sawfish/lisp/sawfish/wm/custom-defaults.jl

to your needs. It is read when no ~/.sawfish/custom exists.

Or you could create:

    /etc/X11/sawfish/site-init.d/00custom.jl

with your changes (though I never tested this).

Regards,
Chris