Re: [Sawfish] Bug view info file

Am 31.08.2014 um 11:16 schrieb fuchur:
> Hi,
>
> If i start sawfish-config from xterm and try to "view info file" i got:
>
> sh: x-terminal-emulator: command not found
>
> in the xterm. My dist don't have x-terminal-emulator.

Hello,

I can confirm this and the background image issue you reported. I suspect the interface to the external programs is not working in general. Can you test if the accessing the sawfish wiki coming from "help" -> "sawfish-info" -> "sawfish wiki" works for you? I think it should open a browser with "http://wikia.sawfish.com";, but for me it does not.

I am under Arch Linux with sawfish 1.11 from git.

Best Regards

Stefan

P.S. is there a bug tracker to report such things?