Re: [Sawfish] Re: Any mint user here, sawfish-client not work.

Well, I have one...that it is supposed to be that way. Reading user
input from the command line is quite *hard*, that's what the bash
readline library is for, mostly. The behavior I see in sawfish-client
is that of an application that does not implement any functionality
regarding...well, comfort.