Re: [Sawfish] Re: Any mint user here, sawfish-client not work.

not the case, interactive rep does support basic readline features, like history-scrolling using up/down, end of line C-e, beginning of line C-a, kill word C-w etc. My guess is that your terminal emulator is not properly set up. I use konsole with keymap set to Default (XFree 4). If your terminal emulator does support different keyboard settings try them out. Else check if X.Org got everything right (for example number of keys or if you're not using some layout like -nodeadkeys or whatever)