|Re: [Sawfish] Paste selection to window from lisp|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/sawfish Archives
- To: Brett Viren <brett.viren@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [Sawfish] Paste selection to window from lisp
- From: Mario Domenech Goulart <mario.goulart@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 08 Sep 2014 11:39:37 +0000
- Cc: sawfish@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=from:to:cc:subject:references:date:in-reply-to:message-id :user-agent:mime-version:content-type; bh=UdYL9GOK6/90SZ72utEXRFrX0v2TJEFFLppQmvYeF44=; b=ZTiNLz/ydbK6pkZfpjFcpPzrQR3iqcF8+/s7hc9fd+rd5eB0De9HBs00LLws0Vo72q A3tUfWoHZuvjNBXL5xyhJYktiOe2t66fPtZzfccKuBED6dWm7kEZNh1wcKGbP6BKnWiB iWBuRSBcXnpV7rihgLJLcVW7Yu4Nr8IsAvH2L+tJu2BHMSiEjBd9zv0AcyqABQyh/Eki 5ta5XrATkn4qd9bIhi+QUjJaT1UxsxS0nO/nCpS8ZgE2Tw1Yuug2FXup3EFdzxMHm1Sg 1Lza2O1o2gYPztg20XkHwApXHnvzYYAEkgf6GQhTw5vC74N8fYmQsh25oEnsMiWuRm6B noUg==
On Sun, 7 Sep 2014 12:16:01 -0400 Brett Viren <brett.viren@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Tue, Sep 2, 2014 at 8:57 AM, Mario Domenech Goulart <mario.goulart@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> I use something similar in
> This is great. And, it seems it only needs the external "xclip"
> program to do the selection swapping. The actual paste is done with
> synthetic events. I had originally looked at how to use this approach
> but came up befuddled. My LISP skills are pretty low.
I'm glad you find it useful.
> I did maybe find a typo in the quoting of "clip" in the
> selection-menu. I also made a new menu to shortcut the action
> selection and instead just directly paste. My small mods are here:
I get a 404 code for that URL. Maybe you mean
> I pasted that line via your code! :)
> Thanks for sharing this,
Cool. You're welcome. :-)