Re: [Sawfish] Re: Newer sawfish for jessie?

Hi Frank,

well, there's currently no maintainer for Sawfish for Debian.

All I can offer are packages made by me (so you can consider them the "official" Sawfish Debian packages). You can find them in apt.nanolx.org/pool/main/ (see libr/librep -- r/rep-gtk -- s/sawfish -- s/sawfish-pager -- s/ssd).

Or Visit http://nanolx.org/nanolx/photonic for more infos about my repostitory.

Regards,
Chris