Re: [Sawfish] Disabling automated workspace switching when sending a URL from mate-terminal to Firefox

On Sun, 24 Aug 2014 10:33:10 -0400
wrote Brett Viren <brett.viren@xxxxxxxxx>:

>I have one workspace holding a mate-terminal and another with Firefox.
>I can Control-click on a URL in the terminal and it correctly loads
>the page in Firefox.  The problem I am having is that this action also
>switches the desktop to the workspace holding Firefox while I'd prefer
>to stay in the workspace with the terminal and only visit Firefox's
>workspace manually.

This is not a sawfish problem. You can install tab mix plus
http://tmp.garyr.net/ to firefox and disable it by:
Focus/Select tabs thet open from:
Other applications

--
Regards,
Fuchur

GPG Fingerprint: CA3B 8204 5B3E 6D48 6D53  C116 E5BC 70D5 B8D7 B2B0