Re: [Sawfish] Sawfish Desktop

I'm using Sawfish with MATE (former Gnome2)...can't really say that I
miss something in Sawfish (I think there were one or two bugs I never
got around to track, but as I can't remember them right now, they
can't be that bad).

As fuchur said, some sort of autostart facility would be nice. A simple
list in which you can add applications/commands and which gets
executed in order.

Otherwise I guess you could only look at some "smaller" applications
which might fit quite well with Sawfish, like (lemonboys) bar, dunst or
SpaceFM.