|[Sawfish] Set titlebar color based on window name?|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/sawfish Archives
- To: sawfish@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [Sawfish] Set titlebar color based on window name?
- From: Omen Wild <omen+sawfish@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2014 23:44:17 -0700
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=mandarb.com; s=20120207; h=Content-Type:Subject:MIME-Version:Message-ID:To:From:Date; bh=WUEjDhlHY0Bg+VPlzW1V2x51Aj1986wSztgmEFmhnWI=; b=S6RhqCRaI08j6QJCzIkfz5dUzQxQ1v003tfoXk1BPxX9cqntKCOynda/OFBFR7OeMdVVRlNM9dMx3OquXrweOJEW0fDwLCjZvV0RjG8el5rLR4uJ5S6RorUsIGLIY5HQs9QntL3DGnv6N2pKjpcRwRWTiUmiaY7EleRUJd2dUIHWvWURUOGxpZD8dU35/BJCbWRhuh3eTriLsA==;
Does anyone have a theme or some code that can change the color of the
titlebar based on the contents of the window name? I've found
active-theming but am having issues getting it to work with the current
version of Sawfish, plus it is not quite direct enough.
What I really want is three different classes of colors:
Regex: ssh:? (root|other-important-user)@
Color: bright red
My normal colors
There are no games on this system.