Re: [Sawfish] Patch for sawfish.spec.in

> This patch updates sawfish.spec.in to match the Fedora one, plus a
> couple of tweaks for inserting News and running autogen.sh

Please note that Fedora's spec uses release tarballs, not github
snapshots.

> +/bin/sh autogen.sh --nocfg

As far as I remember, autogen was only needed for snapshots.

> +/usr/bin/makeinfo --no-validate --no-headers man/news.texi >NEWS

This sounds dangerous for release tarballs.

The big question is: Should spec file be used for snapshots or release
tarballs? Both would be best, so I suggest:

1) There should be some kind of test is autogen is needed or not.
2) Don't update NEWS.

> +* Tue Apr 22 2014 Allan Duncan

This line is missing version number.