Re: [Sawfish] send-to-workspace-<direction> stacking problem

On Thu, 2 Jan 2014 11:57:56 +0100
wrote Jan Kasprzak <kas@xxxxxxxxxx>:

>This does not work when there is a large (e.g. fulscreen) window
>in the upper middle workspace, which happens to be placed higher in the
>window stacking order than the window I wanted to send to the upper right
>workspace. In this situation, the first Super-Ctrl-Right combo sends the
>window to the upper middle workspace, but the second one sends the
>other (fullscreen) window to the upper right workspace instead.

I don't know why the window in the stacking order is higher as the
window what you want to move but you can use "command-sequence" and
raise the window to the top:

((command-sequence (quote (raise-window send-to-workspace-right))) . "Super-C-Left")

Also take a look at the appended screenshot.

--
Regards,
Fuchur

GPG Fingerprint: CA3B 8204 5B3E 6D48 6D53  C116 E5BC 70D5 B8D7 B2B0