Re: [Sawfish] Only for germans ;)

Very nice work, thanks for doing this!

Some small nitpicks which I found while flicking through it, please
take them with a grain of salt, German is my mother tongue but that
doesn't mean that I'm good at it. ;)

It should be "der gleiche*n* Gruppe/Klasse".

"real center", in that context it would be better to use "echte"
instead of "reale". The german "real" is more used for
objects/situations then (mathematical) truths.

There's a stray "e" at "wird ignoriert*e*". "Ignorierte" rathers to a
subject/person, "ignoriert" is an activity.
     He is ignored. - Er wird ignoriert.
     He is the ignored one. - Er ist der Ignorierte.

"Fenster »Horizontal schonend« maximieren", "schonend" is the German
word for "soft", it should be "fuellend".

"Info zu GNOME" should be "Info ueber GNOME". "zu" is used to define
relations, "ueber" is used to say something about something.
    He belongs to me. - Er gehoert zu mir.
    He said something about you. - Er sagte etwas ueber dich.

Also for the trayer you could try "Abstands-Wert fuer/von Trayer",
guessed without knowing what that option does.

Best Regards,
Bobby