Re: [Sawfish] Add compton module to sawfish

On Thu, 12 Sep 2013 18:48:57 +0200
wrote Christopher Roy Bratusek <nano@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

>Am Donnerstag, 12. September 2013, 15:59:27 schrieb fuchur:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I have build a patch to add support for transparency in sawfish.
>> It use compton and you can use sawfish to set the most settings.
>
>Hi,
>
>hmm... you must be reading minds, don't you? This was the last feature I
>wanted to add before releasing 1.10. So I will collect the recent
>patches this weekend and will release 1.10 around 28/29.09.
>
>Regards,
>chris

Yes, i know your minds and have add this for you :).

I have tested this patches a long time, can you pleas also add:
http://listengine.tuxfamily.org/lists.tuxfamily.org/sawfish/2013/01/msg00067.html
http://listengine.tuxfamily.org/lists.tuxfamily.org/sawfish/2012/11/msg00031.html

and maybe
http://listengine.tuxfamily.org/lists.tuxfamily.org/sawfish/2012/11/msg00026.html

And one question. By defcustom can we only use one depend by depends?

(defcustom top-offset -15 ""
:depends (and opacity-enable shadows-enable))

something like "and" by :depends is not possible?
--
Regards,
Fuchur

GPG Fingerprint: CA3B 8204 5B3E 6D48 6D53  C116 E5BC 70D5 B8D7 B2B0